Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Bike is Famous (not really)

Well, we were over at the Barfuss's'ss the other night just hanging out watching some T.V. when a program on discovery channel came on called "How they do it" about how things are made/done etc. They had a piece on bikes, and the manufacturer that seems to have sponsored the segment was none other than Marin (the maker of 2 of my bikes). There were a few riders going up a hill in San Francisco (I think) and 2 of them were riding my exact bike (the one pictured in the title bar of this blog, 10 points to whoever can guess what is wrong with that picture). I was quite surprised as I've only seen one other owner who posted one in an online forum.

I was also introduced to a funny show called "Big Bang Theory". Very funny. Must watch again.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Okay I actually really enjoy that show. Which I think this so funny, Sheldon is my favorite.

Elizabeth said...

I'm pretty sure the bike is a red one.

Do I get ten points? :)

R Smith said...

nope. it is a black bike. try again :)