Saturday, July 4, 2009

another cold...

Seems like I've had more colds than ever before this year. I came down with something again a couple of days ago. Lungs this time it seems. I wanted to go for a nice long ride today, but it started to rain a bit and I decided against it. Now it's sunny again so I might head out to get some pictures printed.
I was fooling around with photoshop a bit with some recent pictures. Here's the results.

Abby at the park, on her favorite slide (A park that I built! along with other friends/family members). It's a compilation of a few shots...


And this one of Ben (nephew) pitching.



I might head out in a bit for a short ride to get my legs moving, it has been a few days.
Next MTB race is Wednesday at 7:00pm. But, I may have something else to attend to...

No comments: