Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nordic Cab Ultra deluxe multi season sport combo package.

Well our fancy new trailer system arrived and I've been able to put it all together. It looks really nice and should work well, It does however feel a bit heavy for skiing, but we'll see how it goes. It's just one more reason to get excited for spring! I'm sure I'll be posting some pictures as soon as we give it a try and a review of how well it works. It did go together smoothly and has some nice features to it that I like already. I'm particularly impressed with the quality of the hubs on the bike /jogger system wheels. They are surprisingly smooth compared to the other child carriers I've seen.
We might try to get out for a bit tomorrow (Louis Riel Day here in Manitoba) for a bit, but the forecast doesn't look too promising. Which has been the story for a while here, and the one nice warmer day we had this week (saturday) it rained! making the roads a lot of fun. So much for washing the car a couple days earlier.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Ryan,
I just did this fun tag on my blog and I tagged you. Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Did I miss your follow-up on this? Would love to see what you think of the Nordic Cab Sport Combo after a year of service! Thanks in advance for your review.